Default There are those that have & those that will

Well it happen to me.....Blew my ACL and tore the medial MCL this week and the MRI says so. I had about 8 feet of air under the board and landed in the flats and SNAP. I don't mean "oh snap" either. 3 weeks till the surgery and 4 to 6 weeks on crutches.....sniff

Aqua
    2005 Moomba 23 XLV
    340 HP, Clarion 5 HU, 2 Clarion wired digital remotes, 2 Wetsounds 485's, 6 Wetsounds XS 650's, 1 JL 12w6 Sub, 1 Wetsound WS420, 2 JL 300/2amps, 1 Wetsounds Sync 4 amp, 1 JL 500/1 amp. Teak swim platform, Perfect pass. Flip up Bow Light, Chrome tower Nav Light, Chrome thru hulls, Black Bimini, 2 750 Flyhigh bags, 1100 center Flyhigh bag, Acme 1235 14.25 x 14.5 prop, Dual battery system. Evolution Cover. Chrome Blower Vent Covers.

Ouch. Sorry to hear!

Unhappy

I feel your pain bro, I was just going wake to wake and landed on my back about two feet outside the crest and I sprained my lateral ligament and bruised my bone. I am only 30 and I never have had any knee issues. Last season it popped out for a second left to right but I was just edging outside the wake so I let go and couple of days later I was fine. But this time I am still out of commission and now work won't pay, I signed up for disability too late. Swelling is what is killing me I can put my weight on it but can't fully bend it. I feel like I am old and decrepit and wondering how to prevent this from happening again. I love the sport and my family

Sorry too hear of your bad luck. Check out the CTI braces post surgery guess they are the best for knees in wakeboarding.
    2008 Mobius LSV Blue and Black.

That's why they invented wakesurfing. No impact, on horrific crashes and you can drink a beer while doing it
    05 LSV - Any color as long as it's RED

sorry this happened especially during the season. i did my knee snow skiing 15 years ago during the prime time, right before my trip to breckenridge
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

So sorry to hear this. Hope you have a quick and complete recovery.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a speedy recovery! Nice meeting you today.

Sled491 Guest

Auqa, no more hero stuff, now's the tiem to take up surfing Get well soon man!