Smile Mods We Have Done to Our 2008 LS

Roo Pad & Transom Radio Remote

Swivel Seat

Tribal Board Racks

Depth Gauge

Will post some pix of the boat in the water after we head out next weekend.

BTW - We love our new Roo Pad. No more scratched knees or black stuff on the interior!
    Last edited by badrap; 07-04-2009 at 01:59 PM.

Looks good! How'd you do the swivel seat?

badrap - Ya. That swivel seat is pretty nifty. Also, I'm liking that Roo pad. Nice work. - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Great work, how did you do the swivel seat?
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

eventually does that black from the pad on back stop rubbing off? i put simple green on it and worked for now but figured after being back in the sun i'll have teh same issue. i'm about tired of cleaning black off the my gray seats!

Quote Originally Posted by gus 08 mobius lsv View Post
    eventually does that black from the pad on back stop rubbing off? i put simple green on it and worked for now but figured after being back in the sun i'll have teh same issue. i'm about tired of cleaning black off the my gray seats!
    If you mean the original Black pad, no it doesnt stop, it gets worse from what people are saying. This is why a lot of use are buying the Sea Dek pads.

BadRap boat looks awesome man just awesome.

Theres a thread on how to install the swivel seat running around. I say it back in May i think it was. Just do a search for it and you will find it. It had pictures and everything.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Thanks everyone for the kudos on the mods. Love the new Roo pad. Was so tired of the black getting everywhere from the stock pad. It was well worth the money for the new pad. Not sure what the post said about installation on the swivel seat, but I had to do some grinding and welding of a stock swivel. Took a couple of hours but came out great. Nice to be able to swivel while sitting in the drivers seat and prop my feet up on the engine cover! BTW, wife loves the transom remote control.....

Ok Guys, I bought a swivel from West Marine for 20 bucks. The swivel bolts to the bottom of the stock seat. I welded the seat slide to the bottom of the swivel and bolted it back on the seat riser. All total took about an hour, took longer to unscrew the seat then to actually weld it up.

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Theres a thread on how to install the swivel seat running around. I say it back in May i think it was. Just do a search for it and you will find it. It had pictures and everything.
    Badrap - cool mods!

Swivel set thready by Newty from a few months back may help others like me that don't know how to weld.