Thread: Ibs 4 D Lsv

Default Ibs 4 D Lsv

As many of you know I've had my bow plumbed for an extra bag for surfing. I finally picked up an integrated bow sac and hooked it all up. That combined with the enzo sac's in the rear, I have achieved a near perfect set-up. No more sacs on the floor or seats, all plumbed with the flip if a switch. The wake is awesome on both sides with a minimal amount of people. I highly recommend the IBS for the LSV's and XLV's. They add almost 600lbs to the bow and its out of sight.
    That gives me about 950 in the bow and about 1100 in each locker.
    Ok so I'm a little over weight and mildly obsessive compulsive, oh and borderline retarded. But at least I can leave my ballast system alone for a while.
    Now its on to the 160 amp alternator I just picked up for the boat. Should be a nice upgrade as the factory is only 75 amp. That should keep the batteries charged a little better. I know I get about 20 more decibles when my batteries are at 14.4 volts.

PWI as usual...

So now you're all done with the boat, right? Ha Ha.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Riiiiiiiiiight.
    This week anyway.

PWI as usual...

Quote Originally Posted by newty View Post
    As many of you know I've had my bow plumbed for an extra bag for surfing. I finally picked up an integrated bow sac and hooked it all up. That combined with the enzo sac's in the rear, I have achieved a near perfect set-up. No more sacs on the floor or seats, all plumbed with the flip if a switch. The wake is awesome on both sides with a minimal amount of people. I highly recommend the IBS for the LSV's and XLV's. They add almost 600lbs to the bow and its out of sight.
    Ok so I'm a little over weight and mildly obsessive compulsive, oh and borderline retarded. But at least I can leave my ballast system alone for a while.
    Now its on to the 160 amp alternator I just picked up for the boat. Should be a nice upgrade as the factory is only 75 amp. That should keep the batteries charged a little better. I know I get about 20 more decibles when my batteries are at 14.4 volts.
    Nice man i was just wondering today where ya been man. Not sure if ya saw i got another upgrade installed on Fierah. Sounds like ya got the surf setup done. I could sure use a few tips < hint hint > on surfing LOL. Have a great weekend man hope ya get to hit the wave a bunch.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by newty View Post
    I'd love to see pics of the IBS, both full and empty. Did you add another switch? How did you plumb it in?

Sounds Sick Newty, take some pics this weekend of the wake and the wave for us.
    2005 Mobius LSV