Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cleaned the boat and the waverunners today and got them ready for the 160 mile tow to centerhill lake in tennessee tomorrow. Its going to be a great weekend hopefully the rain will hold out on Saturday and Sunday. Have a great 4th!
    RIDE: 2002 Moomba Mobius V

TOW VEHICLE: 2002 Chevy Tahoe Z71

SETUP: 2011 142 Slingshot RECOIL 2011 Slingshot RAD Boots

Similar plans here - leaving in the AM and heading 160 miles east up the river for 5 days. Forecast is for the mid 90's and no wind! Dragging along a real surfboard this time to give it a go on my wake and see what we can do.

This last hour of the day waiting to get out of here is killing me!!!!!
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

I'm going to straighten out the wakeboard racks, replace the bilge pump, tighten up the tower mounts, redo the tower mirror layout, fix the trailer fender rub, service the transmission in the truck and change the oil. I may not hit the water this weekend at all but we are going to hit it hard at Sinclair next weekend.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    Got a close second for you. We were thinking of taking our lsv on vacation with us but decided not to--1600miles one way. so we finally get to the resort and its just a down pour of rain--really crappy out, about a hour later the sun is out, the lake is like glass and wouldnt you know it, a Moomba lsv comes rippin by with a dude skiing--pretty good also, then comes back by barefootin. then stopps kinda close by and goes for a swimm. Never saw them again.
    I'm glad I kept my fingers crossed because the 4th turned out to be nice. I drove 6.5 hrs to N Alabama to pick up the boat and 7.5 hrs back home on
    7/2; was in bed for 3am. We put the boat in the water Friday morning about 10 am. Did some boarding then picked the ladies up for boat riding the rest of the day. Saturday was the same.

Glad to be a Moomba owner!!
    '08 OBV-gravity III with two 550 lb & one 400 lb, 3 pair of Kicker KM613 cabin speakers, Kicker KM10 sub, one set KM6500.2 HLCD tower speakers, Kicker ZXM700.5 amp, Kicker ZX450.2 & Kenwood KMR-440U head unit