Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 4th of july starts in 2 hrs....

heading up into the hills to camp/boat for 5 days at 11:30 this morning. 4 of us going, 2 more coming up for a day and hopefully another boatful of moomba lovers 2 other days.. weather shows mid90's for the entire weekend. trying to beat the day-trippers up to get a good campsite...
    lots of surfing, little wakeboarding, some nice fires and a ton of beer in the evening after the boat is put up

hope everyone else has a good 4th of july..

be safe......
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

You too. Have a great one!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Have a great time. It is looking like a great weekend for water time.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Typical 100 degree 4th here. I'm staying away from the boat scene and heading into the mountains for a dual sport motorcycle ride. I have one more week of work then I'm gone until the end of August. Whoo Hooo.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

have fun-- and think of us who are stuck at work when you have that cold one.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Smile

Up here in Canada we are gonna celebrate today as its our Birthday today,then tommorrow we are heading down Your way . Actually Sandpoint Idaho,to enjoy your warm ,clean, clear lake,wisppery calm water ,i hope,CHEEP BEER,GAS and we will help you celebrate and BLOW SHIT UP.
    Sandm where ya headed?Theres 3 families running 2 Moombas coming your way. BEWARE.Lol

Its july 4th weekend and i still do not have the boat i bought last week. the dealer syas it is going to be ready Thursday afternoon or Friday morning. But this is what they said last week.

this may be a fustrating july 4th weekend; three solid days of great weather, wakeboarding & boat riding may be wasted. there is nothing worse than living on the water with no boat and watching other boats pass by.

i'll keep my finger crossed and hope for the best.
    '08 OBV-gravity III with two 550 lb & one 400 lb, 3 pair of Kicker KM613 cabin speakers, Kicker KM10 sub, one set KM6500.2 HLCD tower speakers, Kicker ZXM700.5 amp, Kicker ZX450.2 & Kenwood KMR-440U head unit

Quote Originally Posted by flex View Post
    . there is nothing worse than living on the water with no boat and watching other boats pass by.

Got a close second for you. We were thinking of taking our lsv on vacation with us but decided not to--1600miles one way. so we finally get to the resort and its just a down pour of rain--really crappy out, about a hour later the sun is out, the lake is like glass and wouldnt you know it, a Moomba lsv comes rippin by with a dude skiing--pretty good also, then comes back by barefootin. then stopps kinda close by and goes for a swimm. Never saw them again.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I'm about 26 hours out - pulling the boat out tonight to get ready for our trip to Grand Bend on Saturday morning. Taking the day off Friday to get the boat cleaned up and sutff packed. Man, tomorrow is going to be a looooooong day!
    2013 Outback V

My vacation started officially today. Ive been off since the 27th and im off till the 8th. Tomorrow mom fly's in from AZ. Friday were headed to Seattle to show her around. Saturday its a Yale Lake for the day. Then fireworks and a party at my house. Sunday its down to Eugene all day for Fall Creek Reservoir, so should be a good weekend.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]