Default Head unit upgrade to Alpine

So i upgraded my head unit to an Alpine IDA-x305 and the Wireless remote RUE1. The system sounds better then my orignal Kenwood one. No CD player but has a full speed USB so i can connect my I-pod or USB key and have full access to my songs. I have tested the remote from about 80 feet away and it works. The keys can sometimes stick like almost all water proof remotes. They say i can attach the remote to the rope and have control when i am wakeboarding but i have not gotten to do that yet. You can also buy up to 6 wireless remotes so you and your friends can fight over what song is playing. The Remote does control the song on the MP3 player and does pause the song playing. This is the main reason for the upgrade. the Mute buttion still takes the volume down to about 10% but i can stop or pause the song so i no longer have to battle with the mute anymore.

Below are some Pic's of what it looks like.

2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

nice. I really don't like the kenwood ktsmp400 that comes with the boats. not a real user-friendly unit..
    hoping to upgrade all of our system this fall..

looks good
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Sweet Mike. I love Alpine and i am wanting to upgrade also, having control of the stereo while your our would be sweet, i am the one who loves the music the most in the boat but everything i ride i get no tunes because Claudia is busy driving and hasn't figured out to press the Mute button to turn the tunes back up LOL.

Are you going to get a lanyard and floaty to hook your remote on?
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]