Default Wake surfing with two people

I saw this on the lake, two people on each side of the wake, wake surfing. How would you set up the ballasts for a 08 XLV to pull two people?
    ________
    PUBLICA
    Last edited by jetpilot2002; 03-06-2011 at 02:43 AM.

I would think just fill both sides.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    I would think just fill both sides.
    I did that and just got a lot of white wash on the wake.
    ________
    Medical Marijuana
    Last edited by jetpilot2002; 03-06-2011 at 02:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jetpilot2002 View Post
    I did that and just got a lot of white wash on the wake.
    If you have stock rear bags, fill them all the way, if 750's fill em a little more than half way up. Then stick someone big in the bow and turn your wake plate all the way up and PLOW at 11.5 and you're all set.
    Lance Saville

2009 Mobius LSV

Sled491 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lancesaville View Post
    If you have stock rear bags, fill them all the way, if 750's fill em a little more than half way up. Then stick someone big in the bow and turn your wake plate all the way up and PLOW at 11.5 and you're all set.
    Seems reasonable to me.

somebody was doing this on our lake last year-it looked like a 05 lsv, when they were sitting still the boat looked level and like the stern was sitting deep so im thinking they just filled both rear ballast and went at it. When they were riding the bow was crazy high in the air.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

this weekend we tried to surf 2 surfers on the same side wake worked for about 10 seconds but it got messy fast two ropes the guy in the back almost ran over the front so we scratched that

so we decide to try tomake them ride the landlock together It was about the funniest thing ive ever seen it worked out but they argue when to move and it seems hard to balance with two surfers on the board

next time we are surfing opposite side now that Ive got the idea I will fill my 750's and make everyone sit in the rear on the sundeck
    2007 Outback V

Sled491 Guest

That landlock is a big board isn't it. Imagine my 4ft 7yr old riding it by himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sled491 View Post
    That landlock is a big board isn't it. Imagine my 4ft 7yr old riding it by himself.
    Yea even though im 250 I have to ride the breaks all the time
    2007 Outback V