Default Silly accessory question

What are the detachable feet? Do they allow you to take the tower off completely? If so are they practical, easy to use? You would think that it would be an easy question but I have not spoken to anybody who knows anything about them.

Are you talking about tower feet?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Default detachable feet

I think you are referring to the result of catching the toeside edge of your wakeboard while attempting your first surface toeside 180. I'd stay away from them if I were you.

yes I believe they are detachable tower feet for the tower. They are in the Moomba catalog.

Yes, they do allow the base part of the tower to be removed, there was a picture from somebody on here at one point who has a xlv who has that option and he could get his boat in his garage that way for winter storage. You would end up with 4 little stubby piece's still attatched to the deck.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Thank You Moombadaze that is what I wanted to know....As a matter of fact it would be for the same reason too

The detachable feet dont make the tower any less sturdy do they??? Hey Moombadaze you wouldn't by chance know where that old forum is, I'll search for it but if you could lead me in the right direction that would be awesome....Thanks again for any help

Nevermind I found it...