Default My New 09 Outback V

We've had the boat about 3 weeks and finally remembered to take some pictures. The boat was ordered for a boat show without the wakeboard tower and the dealer installed one in polished stainless.

So far we have about 8.3 hours on it and have been smiling for each and every one of them. I also got my first air on the wakeboard tonight. Not quite wake to wake but I did come completely out of the water.

We're too close to Jordan Lake, NC to justify going anywhere else. It's 30 minutes from the time we leave the house until we pull away from the dock.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Tom Simon

prkchp555 - Congratulations on a great boat and welcome to the Moomba family. Do you keep it at the lake in a slip or trailer each time? - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Congrats! Lookin' good! I bought a boat from a guy in Cary a few years ago. I was amazed at your lakes around there when I went up to retrieve it. I have been contemplating a summer trip up that way for about 5 years now. Please post lots of pics. Maybe you can give us some info on where to go where we can park the boat at the campsite.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

nice looking boat, love that tower-does it fold down easily?
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Looks really good. I love the Colors. What made you pick that tower?

Love the colors... and I like the Monster tower over the factory tower on that boat!
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

We trailer the boat back and forth to Jordan Lake. There are no homes on the lake and only one small marina with a several year wating list. Lots of camping though.

The boat was bought off the showroom floor, the only Outback V they had. The wife loved the colors.

We didn't choose the tower, that's just the one they installed for us. It folds down very easily, remove one knob in the center, pull a small pin next to it and both pieces fold backwards. I prefer the looks of the factory tower but really have no complaints about the Monster. The dealer even altered the cover to fit around the aftermarket tower.

We wanted a v-drive and the Outback was the only one that would fit straight on in our garage. The dealer even brought it to our house (70 miles each way) to make sure it would fit. After the sale he came and picked it up to take it to have the swing tongue installed on the trailer and brought it back once it was finished. With the boat pushed against the back wall the garage door clears the bow with less than 2 inches to spare.
    Tom Simon

Quote Originally Posted by prkchp555 View Post
    We trailer the boat back and forth to Jordan Lake. There are no homes on the lake and only one small marina with a several year wating list. Lots of camping though.

The boat was bought off the showroom floor, the only Outback V they had. The wife loved the colors.

We didn't choose the tower, that's just the one they installed for us. It folds down very easily, remove one knob in the center, pull a small pin next to it and both pieces fold backwards. I prefer the looks of the factory tower but really have no complaints about the Monster. The dealer even altered the cover to fit around the aftermarket tower.

We wanted a v-drive and the Outback was the only one that would fit straight on in our garage. The dealer even brought it to our house (70 miles each way) to make sure it would fit. After the sale he came and picked it up to take it to have the swing tongue installed on the trailer and brought it back once it was finished. With the boat pushed against the back wall the garage door clears the bow with less than 2 inches to spare.
    Now thats dealer service man. Thats a dealer looking out for its customers. My boat is the same in the garage. Wedged with a big shoe horn lol.

I love the colors also really stands out on the water.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Great looking man! That tower looks great on there!

PWI as usual...

Quote Originally Posted by prkchp555 View Post
    The dealer even brought it to our house (70 miles each way) to make sure it would fit. After the sale he came and picked it up to take it to have the swing tongue installed on the trailer and brought it back once it was finished.
    What's your dealer's business name?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!