Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The best way to get away

So i finaly took a week off of work and enjoyed it on the lake. It was great to go see old collage friends and enjoy a lot of time on the water. Below are a few pic's. I also found a good use for the moomba bag i just got in the mail.

2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Every day cant be a nice day. But one can always hope.

The best use for the moomba bag. Put the beer in the bag and sink the bag in the lake.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

very nice. I just wish our lake was like that everyday. It is a crap shoot, no pun intended, on how the water is or how the wind is down there. We might try to take the boat out this weekend. Again great pictures. Very beautiful.
    Tazz
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

2nd pic in the first set is awesome. calm lake and the snowcap on the mountains...

almost postcard ready
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Man thats awsome! Even the crappy weather day would be nice to just sit and chill and enjoy.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Man awesome pictures! One problem for this florida boy. Any lake cold enough to keep my beer cold means I just became the official boat driver I would freeze to death in there. We just broke a record this week with the last seven days all over 100 degree each day.

Thanks for the completes. I was looking over the pic's again and the cabin in the pic is not my friends. We are two more over to the left and it does not stick out because it has trees all around. The water temp was around 58 to 61 so a great temp for our beer. You people in the south and east have it way too easy. Water temp of 90 or so. Our high water temp last year was 76. No better way to enjoy life then finding out what parts of your body will freeze off first.

Ed,
    The trees are not changing colors. They are just dead trees that the forest service will not let anyone cut down.

Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    The water temp was around 58 to 61 so a great temp for our beer. You people in the south and east have it way too easy. Water temp of 90 or so. Our high water temp last year was 76. No better way to enjoy life then finding out what parts of your body will freeze off first.
    Yea i wouldn't know what to do if i had water warmer then 65. So fare i can tolerate water in the mid 50s and no wetsuit. I want to buy a wetsuit at the end of the year when im don't losing weight. Im worried if i do buy a suit then i will not go out with out it then LOL.

As long as the sun is out and its 65 or better ill get in the water and try it out. Coldest i know for a fact ive been in was Willy at 54 degrees and i could handle it for about 45 minutes before i needed to dry off for a while.

Jester awesome pics looks like you had a great time man. Also hey we are planning on Fall Creek July 5th with my mom from AZ and a few of her friends in Eugene. Hope to see you on the water man.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Cool shots. Thanks for taking the time to share.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Looks like a great place to get away. Thanks for posting the pictures!
    its MOOMBA time somewhere