Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    I think i missed that whole topic.
    Who thought the wake was big after 1500lbs of ballast? With half the lake in the boat she must have thrown a big wake eh?

the insurance wrote the red boat off yes it still ran don't know how the motor was totaly under water. we were in the boat in the storm the water was coming in so fast the pump could not keep up.. thanks tazz that is a 05 lsv it is to cool goes like a raped ape. put 5 hours on it this week end.i found this lsv in canada this time the steering cable is very tight, i will pull it out and see if i can free it up. have you guys ever replaced yours?

Quote Originally Posted by mustangairchair View Post
    the steering cable is very tight, i will pull it out and see if i can free it up. have you guys ever replaced yours?

yes. did my 03 lsv--had to pull the whole floor up. pain in the ass but would have been impossible to replace the cable without lifting the floor up.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Sled491 Guest

Wow, just read the old thread. Glad boats today are meant to stay afloat no matter what. Not to seem insensative, but a great way to get a new boat

ya new boat insrance wrote it off 31000 damage, only lost 7000 in that deal you don't come ahead with ins comp

I've been wondering why they did total it, it was still running and im thinking after getting the water out and it should be good to go so to speak. Or did it go completely under after the photo's.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart