Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

that's funny, my boat is also named Moomba.

I have heard naming an inboard is bad karma. that is the last thing i need. It is probably fine, but it's just fun to keep the old tales alive and well. Like christening. I think I'll start a new thread about it.

find me there!!

So Tex,
    how do you like your endless wave surf rack? I just put mine on. I see yours is mounted way to the side. Pulled a boarder last weekend and the surf boards were in the way.

We also have not named the boat other than referring to it as "she" or "her", apparently it's a girl!?
    Last edited by KurtL; 06-26-2009 at 01:23 PM.
    2008 LS

eessebeck,

I live in a saltwater fishing town surrounded by freshwater lakes. It IS OK to name an inboard provided it is in saltwater! But NO one names their freshwater inboards! I have never seen one named so what ever the bad juu juu is I don't want to cross it!

Our boat is Named Moomba LS.

Quote Originally Posted by KurtL View Post
    So Tex,
    how do you like your endless wave surf rack? I just put mine on. I see yours is mounted way to the side. Pulled a boarder last weekend and the surf boards were in the way.

We also have not named the boat other than referring to it as "she" or "her", apparently it's a girl!?
    I bought mine several years ago and its a bit different than the new ones, but I love it. I do not have a problem with the boards being in the way. In fact when I bought mine they did not have one that would fit around the large tubing used on my XLV tower, so I had to do my own modification to make it work. lol

I thought the boats came pre-named? Mine is "Moomba The Official Towboat of the Gravity Games".
    07 Mobius LS--Razorback Red

go with pink seeker

name it "double up" but have it written like this:
    e
    l
    b
    u
    o
    d

or you could get a vinyl like this
    up up

Makes for good conversational piece. I realize that the double written up will be hard to do in a small area but is original. Or you could use Rusty's quote where he said he wanted to get "punted" and call it "The Punter" Remember the old license plates CUL8TR you could do Throw U L8TR.

Anyways I will try to think of some others.
    2008 Mobius LSV Blue and Black.

I think its okay to give your boat a name as long as you DON'T put the name on the boat.
    05 LSV - Any color as long as it's RED