Hey Guys -

New Outback owner looking for some tower information. I picked up a low hour, 2002 Outback LS that has no tower. I'm going to be ordering a tower here very shortly and I'd like some info and advice. My first question is about an OEM tower. Does Moomba offer a tower specifically for the older hull? I can't find anything on moomba.com ..

A couple of aftermarket options I'm looking into are Monster Tower and New Dimension. Both are tried and true with good reputation. But one more option I'm looking at is the tower package from boardbags.com or boardbag.com (cant remember). They have a sick deal on a nice looking tower package. $1500 shipped for tower, racks, cans and mirror. Does anyone have a boardbags tower or know anyone who does? Does it creak/moan? Any issues? I know Monster Tower is a "slam dunk" and New Dimension is as well (but more expensive). I'd like to stick to around $1500 total and if I could get some racks on it for that price - I'd be happy.

Thoughts? Pics of your Monster Tower or New Dimension or BoardBags or OEM tower on your 02-04 Outback LS?

Thanks everyone. Look forward to learning a lot on the forum. I'm a forum whore - so I know the ropes pretty well

Appreciated -
Jeff