Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default What is up with WakeMAKERS?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by gf5300; 06-19-2009 at 11:26 AM.

Interesting... I think you'll get a response here. I'll be watching as I had been considering WM as well.

I ordered a Front Sac from them a week or so ago using the discount coupon. Exchanged emails back and forth during the ordering process, they wanted to confirm I didn't have a 09 which wouldn't fit the big GG sac. I got the Sac in 1 day after ordering it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by gf5300; 06-19-2009 at 11:25 AM.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by gf5300; 06-19-2009 at 11:25 AM.

Jason was great to deal with and helped me configure my order for my boat. I ordered from them also, and with confidence.

But, I ordered a week ago, and my order hasn't shipped yet. Jason said orders before the 15th would ship on the 15th. Hopefully they will respond quickly and ship my order. I'm not alarmed enough to cancel my order yet. Please let me know how this resolves for you. I wonder if there is something on our orders that maybe they didn't have in stock?

Quote Originally Posted by gf5300 View Post
    This is pasted straight form WakeMAKERs website:

All orders ship in 1-2 business days after the date of purchase (Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.)

I place an order on the first of June and nothing has been shipped (no notification or credit card charge). Despite sending several e-mail's and leaving voicemail messages to the company I have gotten absolutely no response. In fact, the only time I was successful in communicating with the company was before placing my order. I finally decided that I would just drive to Austin to buy the stuff from a dealer but I can't even get in touch with anybody at WakeMAKERS to cancel the order.

Seems like customer service is non-existent.

I really wanted to have the boat ready for the 4th (still need to drill a hole in the hull and let it cure) but it doesn't look good.

Now, I am not the type to complain about things like this but after spending (or trying to spend) almost $1000 at this store I would expect at least some resemblance of customer service from them.
    If you haven't already, I might try sending Jason (jasonwm) a PM with your info so he can look into it. I recently made a purchase and have already received a tracking number for my order so I don't anticapte any trouble. I had Sent jason a PM and he was quick to respond so that would be my first step

-Jeff-

Thank you Spencer.

Sorry to here of your struggle with your order. I ordered a fat sac on Monday and received it here in Montana Wednesday. Extremely pleased with the speed of the transaction.
    2008 LS

this is why it is awesome to deal with people that come to the board. sounds like problem fixed. spencer, hopefully you guys can respond to my inquiry when you are back in town. I look forward to my order shipping soon from wakemakers and thanks for the great discount buy!