Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ok, everything has been resolved in a satisfactorily manner.

The guys at WakeMAKERS were very helpful once they became aware of the issue.

Thanks for all the help.
    Last edited by gf5300; 06-21-2009 at 12:28 AM.

I just emailed Spencer. I had ordered some Ballast Hose from them. I hope It come in. My boat is taken apart at this moment. Right now I have ill feeling with wakemakers.com. I had ordered some stuff from them and 3 weeks later is still did not have it. I hope that Jason and Spencer come through. On a good note, Jason has helped me out alot with the new set up of the ballast system. I just need the rest of the material to finish the job and my boat back together.
    Tazz
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Just got a response from Spencer. Now that is a fast response. Will post pictures of the new set up when finished.
    Tazz
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings

I'm sadden to hear the issues with you guys at a distance. I am lucky enough to be local to the wake masters. They are in the general area of Portland.

I like this in the fact nothing beats being able to go right to source and ask questions in person.

One thing i always hate ordering things online is the fact your at the mercy of the phone and emails.

For future reference if you guys have a problem with something and want a voice in person id be happy to take a drive to there office and talk to them personally to get them on the horn with you. Sometimes it just takes a face to face to make things happen.

I'd assume with Wake masters being a home grown business and new in the market they are very busy, the season is in full swing in Portland and im sure they are getting a lot of business and getting bogged down a little.

No excuse to not follow up with your distant customers just a few thoughts. I know i was getting very upset with SC about my Z5 rack, 2 months to get it shipped, but the nice thing is when it shows up you suddenly forget waiting for those 2 months LOL.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Spencer emailed me and told me they were getting a shipment in. The items that I ordered are with that shipment. I hope so, I would like to put my boat back together. Right now, I have both floor boards to re plumb the front ballast. Need the 3/4" ballast tube to finish.

mmandly,

You are going to love the Z cargo bimini!!!! And you are going to get nice comments on it from other boaters too!!

Quote Originally Posted by zegm View Post
    mmandly,

You are going to love the Z cargo bimini!!!! And you are going to get nice comments on it from other boaters too!!
    Yup i got it and i love it. Still learning how to get it off easily and where to store it when the boat goes in the garage. havnt realy seen anyone on the water yet to get compliments on it.

I sure like it though lol.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

A couple of notes here:

1. Take off the large canvas part that is to be used to tie tubes down, unless you use it. It flaps in the wind something terrible while towing and started to come apart.

2. I had that issue about where to store it but luckily I have a detached garage and it doesn't have a finished ceiling I suspended it above the rear of the boat with some bungies, off the trusses. If you have a finished ceiling you could find the studs and do the same. Being above the boat got it out of the way too from the other things I hang from there.

Just wait the comments will come, sometimes those MasterCraft folk are too ashamed that their 70k boats don't have such a Great Feature!

Mike,

Thought just came to me as I read zegm's post: I use a ceiling mounted bicycle lift to get the kids kyak off the dock & out of the way. It was easy to install and works great. Maybe you can use something like this:

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...emnumber=95803
    Last edited by wolfeman131; 06-22-2009 at 05:49 PM. Reason: trying to get the dang pic to show up

I know I said Now that is customer service. Well I take that back. I can not get ahold of anybody. I tried several phone calls and a few email nothing. This really looks bad. This is the second order I had placed. The first one I had to cancel. Ordered 3 vented loops.
    3 1/2 weeks later and still no loops. I am getting the same feeling with the hose I ordered. Not good.
    Tazz