Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: my 08 LSV mods

Default my 08 LSV mods

Do you think access to the drain plug is OK? Would it be better compared to the straight pipe option? We have to pull the plug every time for ANS inspections, so I need it to be relatively painless.
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1989 Sanger Skier DX - sold

Default my 08 LSV mods

There is a little more room when the wakeplate is down. No access that I would call easy but with a small wrench it's doable.

Default my 08 LSV mods

Looks good!
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

Dan, looks fantastic. I expect a full review. This is on my "to do" list but this year has been very difficult.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Do you remove the Ski Platform regularly and/or how hard would it be to take it and the FAE off for storage. Like the look and advantage of the FAE but have to take my platform off for garage storage of the boat.
    2008 LSV on the way out
    '17 CRAZ!!! on the way in

Default my 08 LSV mods

Full write up as soon as I can get on the lake for a test! There are several quick release options available for the FAE, but I don't take off my platform so didn't purchase them. Give FAE a call and get in on the group buy!

Default my 08 LSV mods

Quote Originally Posted by Rakkasan View Post
    Do you remove the Ski Platform regularly and/or how hard would it be to take it and the FAE off for storage. Like the look and advantage of the FAE but have to take my platform off for garage storage of the boat.
    I have to take my platform off for the boat to fit in the garage so I added the quick release platform option. Additionally, I added the quick release clamps so that I can also remove the FAE completely for garage storage. Once I get my FAE and get it installed, I will post some pics. Hoping to get that done the week after July 4th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jesse

2014 Mondo

Will the FAE keep the transom from getting black from the exhaust? Looks great btw.
    2015 Supra SE 550

Default my 08 LSV mods

Quote Originally Posted by yz 2smoke View Post
    Will the FAE keep the transom from getting black from the exhaust? Looks great btw.
    Never heard of this being an issue

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD