Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: my 08 LSV mods

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower220 View Post
    Which dealer????? I called my 2 "local" (*) dealers and neither one had a clue of the price, the decal, or why I would would even want one.

(*) Local dealers are 200 and 400 miles respectively.
    Yeah my local dealer is 400 miles away too, but they rock. Nisswa Marine in Nisswa, MN. Part Number is 110151 if that helps you get anywhere with your local guys.

Quote Originally Posted by brain_rinse View Post
    Yeah my local dealer is 400 miles away too, but they rock. Nisswa Marine in Nisswa, MN. Part Number is 110151 if that helps you get anywhere with your local guys.
    Just ordered mine today. Thanks.
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower220 View Post
    Just ordered mine today. Thanks.
    Great! Did you order from Nisswa or were you able to use the part number to get it from your dealer?

Ha Ha - I order my stuff through them too. My local dealer sucks so I use them. New about them for years as I grew up around that area. My first Love was the Supra Mariah back in the late 80's

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

That look is sick. I'll be very surprised if they aren't unveiling more of it at the dealers' meeting.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Great! Did you order from Nisswa or were you able to use the part number to get it from your dealer?

Well, I ordered through AWS, using the part number that you gave. They were the only ones (of the 3 I called) to follow up with a sale.

The dealer that I purchased the boat from said "those chrome decals are expensive. The insurance people can't understand why. You don't want them, they cost too much." I almost thanked him for telling me what I wanted and what was too expensive for me. It is so much nicer to be told something than to think for my own self.

The second dealer said "I don't even know about chrome decals, none of our 2010 boats have them. I guess I can call Skiers Choice next week, if they are open. It may be a while due to the holiday". Really, you are going to DO something that MAY make a profit for your company. What a novel idea!

These are the experiences that make me wonder how companies stay in business in the good times, let alone now.
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

Is that all? Do more you have help all of us by your ideas and crativity.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by patricioroel View Post
    Is that all? Do more you have help all of us by your ideas and crativity.

Regards
    Thanks! While the weather is nice I spend any free time behind the boat. But I'll get back to work this winter I'm sure.

I said I'd get out there and work on the boat this winter, but January is almost toast and I haven't done a thing!

Maybe if I state something publicly I'll make myself get it done? Ok, I will replace all that damnable spa hose with good 1" ballast line. I will also replace my sub that somehow exploded after many hours of party cove abuse. Beyond that, I'm not coming up with much. Guess that means I'm pretty happy with the boat!

Dan,

Weren't you looking to sell your boat towards the end of last season? Did you decide to keep it after all?

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV