Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

here are a few pics of our monster rack. the skis are are 69 HO triumph and a 65 HO esprit
    i guess you can't really see the skis too well, but they both have double boots

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Could you post a pick of the doubleboot ski in.
    Mikey - Today at the lake I took a picture with my wife's cell phone with the ski in the rack. As soon as I figure out how to get the picture from her cell phone to our home computer, I will post it for you. - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Smile

Thanks for that. Although i did some tinkering and moved one set of racks and i'm able to get my ski in barely. It just does'nt go in with both boots between the racks like the wakeboards do. Is this what everyone is doing?I'd still like to see a close up pic of how your doing it.I just made the mistake of lowering my racks on drivers side which really obscures your vision so i'm definetly changing that around.

People use the ski rack or some wakeboard rakes are adjustable and the ski fits when they are opened up all the way.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Cool

Yah i have them mounted as far apart as possible and then ski goes in but not with bindings centred.That why i'm curious,if this is the case for others as well.

Sled491 Guest

Don't you just leave them on the dock with the other stuff until it's your turn? Just messin with ya!