Default Speaker Box/Panel Removal 06-09 LSV

I've got a set of xs-650's I've been wanting to install, but I'm going to have to trim all the holes for the speakers to fit right. I heard that removing the speaker boxes (which are really just panels) is the best way to get it done. I found a guy on wakeworld who had pulled them, but he hasn't been back on since so I'm wondering if any of you guys have ever pulled the speaker boxes? I know it will involve removing some of the side padding/paneling on the interior so I'm not wanting to rush into it without talking to someone who's done it. I don't even see where to start on removing the paneling. Anyone have any advice?
    Lance Saville

2009 Mobius LSV

Lance in order to get those off you need to look up behind them and you'll see long bolts sticking out the back with nuts on them. Remove those and the complete side bolster upholstery assembly will come off. Be careful when you tighten tham back up so you don't strip the bolt end loose fron the board.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by Razzman View Post
    Lance in order to get those off you need to look up behind them and you'll see long bolts sticking out the back with nuts on them. Remove those and the complete side bolster upholstery assembly will come off. Be careful when you tighten tham back up so you don't strip the bolt end loose fron the board.
    See I knew you'd know Man I'm gonna have to bring the boat home w/ me after this weekend I think, and get all my projects done. When you say look up behind them? you mean from the storage compartment?
    Lance Saville

2009 Mobius LSV

From the storage compartment & rear port locker on the port side. Starboard would be from under the dash and the starboard rear locker. You might also have to reach up behing the speaker pockets as well.
    2007 Mobius LSV