Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Same problem on my 08 OBV with GIII. Start yesterday, when filling rear for surfing, the ski locker pop up (center ballast overfill). The switch was off. Drain a little, then when running pop up again. I've check the little switch on the selenoide, they are all in the same position (ok).

I will remove/check the top of the selenoid (black part) as suggest.

Last edited by lsgagnon; 08-06-2009 at 01:43 PM.
    2008 Outback V black

Smile fixed

Ok, I think I just fix it.

The problem came from the valve...it didn't stay close. I unscrewed the selenoid (black cap) of the valve and found that when you active the switch the selenoid "get in" (open), otherwhise a spring keep it out (close).

But for this valve, the spring wasn't working, so the valve was always open. I simply put back the spring at is place and everything seems ok.
    2008 Outback V black

Question

my bags auto drain too when i add more weight (more sacks) on top of them for surfing. is there a way to close the drain valve so they don't leak out the drain line?
    Lake Tahoe slaysh / Shred Stixx flo team

Quote Originally Posted by totalbrody34 View Post
    my bags auto drain too when i add more weight (more sacks) on top of them for surfing. is there a way to close the drain valve so they don't leak out the drain line?
    There is no drain valve in the stock system. You could install a ball valve after the drain pump that you could manually close, or you could upgrade your factory bag to a larger one and have it all controlled with the factory system.

jason,
    do you know if the 1500lb enzo sack would fit in the moomba lsv? from the pic it looks like it would fit under there with the stock under seat cooler removed. i don't know anyone that has tried tho.
    Lake Tahoe slaysh / Shred Stixx flo team