Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sled491 View Post
    Holy Crap!!! You guys had fun And lots of it, wish we could of made it, but thanks for the invite all the same.
    We did have a lot of fun!

We got back to the lake house last night and we were all looking at each other today and said "it sure is quiet . . . "

it's too quiet. the noise last week was a good noise. lots of good conversation and laughter - from the kiddos and adults. can't wait until we do it again.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    We went to college together in Carbondale, IL.

You and Kate part of the reason that the administration finally banned Halloween at the SIU campus?
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

HA HA! I transferred in about the time of the ban, not before. It's funny but Halloween was a great time after all the outsiders quit coming in and wrecking it. But Springfest was twice as good. I visited one time for Springfest. There was snow on the ground in Chicago when I left but in Carbondale they were wearing shorts and having a carboard boat regatta. I was hooked!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Why the heck wasn't Kate at our Jam?!?!?!

This is a formal invite for her to join us next year. I'll even take her out shootin' some machine guns, if she wants.
    I don't know. Can we stand one MC? Wonder if she would tow it down from Virginia Beach? Then again, we easily had enough room for two more. Maybe she and John would just run down without the boat. You guys would love them. Kate's husband John is from PA and was the first one to ever hand me a Yeungling.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Default Kate

We certainly can stand a classic MasterCraft, in my experience when I owned one was that if you didn't have a new or almost new MasterCraft then the dealers and other owners wouldn't even look at you! In other words I got worse treatment then than I do now! I think the Moomba's are so pretty they have to look!
    Besides we sort of have a link if you will, just look at the rudder on her boat and tell me what you think?

OK I HAVE NOT TAKEN NOR DID I EVER THINK ABOUT TAKING ANY BRANDED TOWELS FROM THE MINI JAMBO!!! Why would I want one of those when I have my Arial!

One more thing, we were going under the US Hwy 441 bridge and had to lower our tower several times. We put towels on the side of the hull to keep from scratching the paint while we did this. After putting the tower back up I accidently knocked a BLUE towel over the side. I was amazed at how fast that towel sank! GONE!!!
    Last edited by zegm; 07-17-2009 at 01:47 PM.

I agree bring on Kate and her MC. Nothing wrong with it. That is a sick looking boat.

Zegm, You should have seen the towel that I used for my last swimm monday morning--it was the only one that was still dry.
    Last edited by moombadaze; 07-23-2009 at 08:27 PM.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Uh oh! The catfish is let out of the bag.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Ok so what am I to understand here, there was a Moomba Towel and it was owned by one person and then used by another and then it sunk???

Zegm, nope. I have/had towels with different manufactures name's on them. I did own a 94 prostar 190.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

First: Me and Arial are fine!
    I am lost to what happened after I left?
    A Moomba towel is missing?
    A MasterCraft towel was spotted?
    A towel sunk (besides the one I dropped by the bridge)?
    Drew is looking for mask and snorkel?
    Catfish were caught?

So I guess I am just clueless and Moomba towel less!