Ok, since the Atlanta Jam was cancelled we'll have a Jam at Lake Sinclair in Milledgeville, GA!

A few of the Florida folks already have plans to come up the 2nd weekend in July. So, for any of those interested, we'll have a Jam on Saturday, July 11th.

Following are a few details about Lake Sinclair for anyone that wants to travel in for this event:

located in Milledgeville, GA - 15,000+ acres of water and 417 miles of shoreline. often cited as "the cleanest lake in GA"

http://www.georgiapower.com/lakes/Sinclair.asp

lots of hotels on the West side of the lake close to GA Power public boat ramps which require a nominal daily fee.

there are a few islands on the lake that people do primitive camping on. these islands offer some great spots to hang out and enjoy the lake. they are located close to the Sinclair Dam & Baldwin County Airport (for those looking on a map)

If there is enough interest, I'll get my new grill (w/ 28 hamburger capacity) fired up and we can get together for some fun & fellowship. I'll also post a time for the Moomba & Supra owners to meet at a location for a floatilla & see how many we can get in line.

Feel free to post or PM me with questions!