Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How'd She Run?

Default How'd She Run?

I've seen posts where first timers complain that everyone on here has problems with their boats. Some of us have tried to explain that you don't see posts stating that she ran great all weekend. Owners tend to post mostly when they are looking for some help with a problem. This thread is for people whose Moomba performed and ran great all weekend, starting with this evening through Sunday, June 14. If she ran like she's supposed to run let's hear about it. Feel free to post pictures of your boat or your group having a great time. Everybody have a safe and fun weekend!

Edit: Please, everyone chime in even it's just a real quick "Ran great!" I'm curious as to how many this will be. Thanks!
    Last edited by kaneboats; 06-11-2009 at 10:34 AM.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

2003 lsv bought new--ran great for the 5yrs of owner ship--normal maintence done.

Still running great for the new owners to date--I see it about everyother weekend.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

2008 LSV--running great since new--had dealer do 20hr service, coming up on a year of owning it and 55hrs
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

2002 lsv 265 hours and she ran great Sat, Sun and Monday and I'm sure she'll ran great Next Sat, Sun and Monday

2002 Outback LS,had since new in 02
    had the fuel sending unit fixed & ski pylon straightened first month of owner ship, Since then, normal maintenance and a battery last year. Great boat and has NEVER let me down, nor failed to impress passengers and gawkers.
    Doug
    02 Outback LS
    Howell, Mi

hmmmm..

so true..
    '06 supra launch 20ssv.
    bought with 90hrs as a skiers choice demo boat and the 20ssv brochure boat.

had the standard issues with vaporlock a couple of times, now know how to keep it from happening and been free of it since.
    second time out, dead and couldn't get it started. 30 minutes dead on the lake, panic set in, then realized the boat wouldn't start if the throttle was not in neutral

otherwise at 214hrs now and not one single problem other than normal maintenance and some wear/tear. happy overall with the brand and would consider myself a satisfied skiers customer.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Runs like a top. First time, every time. 01 Outback LS. 220 hours.

01 Mobius DD. My buddy likes it better than his 08 Nautique SV211! I can't complain about people loving the boat.

08 Outback... Never had a problem!
    2008 LSV

07 LS ran great last weekend, hoping for another one this weekend.
    07 Mobius LS--Razorback Red