Default New Wet Sounds connector pigtail

I have a few new Wet Sounds speaker connectors, made up with a pigtail of 12 gauge wire (red and black) with heat shrink splicers on the end, so they are ready to splice in and connect to your wet sounds. These are actually a little better than the ones that Wet Sounds comes with, as the silver tab that you thumb up to remove the connector is a bit beefier. Price is 20 bucks a piece, including priority shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by gcnettl View Post
    I have a few new Wet Sounds speaker connectors, made up with a pigtail of 12 gauge wire (red and black) with heat shrink splicers on the end, so they are ready to splice in and connect to your wet sounds. These are actually a little better than the ones that Wet Sounds comes with, as the silver tab that you thumb up to remove the connector is a bit beefier. Price is 20 bucks a piece, including priority shipping.

Do you have any pics? Will it also work with none "Wet Sounds" gear? Thanks.

Just like the ones that I have, except that mine has the + and - wire coming out of it for direct splicing to your speaker wires, with heat shrink connects on them. The connector supports up to 4 wires, however wet sounds only uses two wires, so these that I have made up are wet sounds ready.

http://www.planetdj.com/images/NL2FC.JPG