Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Handle??

Default Handle??

Hey was curious to see what handles all you guys are using. I have a proline handle that is ok but it lost its ability to float recently which can be bad news when i have other people driving the boat. I had bought a carbon fiber accurate handle and it startd coming apart after about 3 runs. I can't take it back because it sat on the boat for a year before i even used it. any suggestions?
    ________
    Yamaha YL1
    Last edited by ajmoritz17; 01-22-2011 at 03:36 AM.

I've been using Helium handles for the last 4 years and have no plans of changing. I just had a 4 year old Helium handle break last week, they swapped it out for me with no questions asked.

have a Straight Line Bantom handle... I love it. Its two years old and has held up really good.... and gets used alot. I have been way happy with it.

I use the proline LG handle for wakeboarding and proline wakesurf handle for surfing. Wouldn't trade either of em.
    Lance Saville

2009 Mobius LSV

I've use a Ronix Seneca that I bought this winter. So far I really like it.
    07 Mobius LS--Razorback Red

Quote Originally Posted by gcombe74 View Post
    have a Straight Line Bantom handle... I love it. Its two years old and has held up really good.... and gets used alot. I have been way happy with it.
    Second the Bantam handle. I have two of these and would not use anything else. Extremly light and floats well without the use of foam floats.

15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

Ed,
    Isn't that handle made by Snapper Wakeboards?
    2008 LSV

I buy all of my ropes and handles from Bullet Ski Lines. Handle floats and the prices arent too bad. I guess it depends on how much you want to spend and what you are using it for.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    Jesse...

don't recall the name of the manufacturer, but mine's real easy to hold onto and absolutely no forearm fatigue.

Darn you Ed, one of these days I am going to upgrade my handle from the ape hangers to the one you have. I hate the bicycle style that is on my snapper!
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

i also use the straight line carbon handles and like them alot, BUT the problem wakeboarders have with them is that if you loose the handle on a trick/crash, they can cause some damage to your gear/body if they slap hard enough