Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have an 05 Mobius and to the right of the steering wheel there is a radio remote, from the factory. I forget the brand remote, but it went to a kenwood head unit. I have since moved to an alpine head unit and no longer am able to use the wired stock remote. I will look tomorrow for the brand or logo on the remote.

Thanks very much for checking - much appreciated. I do like that idea though of holding back on the water temp

Mikey - that sister city to the north - Edmonton

I so badly want to be able to read the water temps, i dont care how cold the water is i just want to know so i know what im in. As long as its 65 and sunny i will get in the water. How long i stay is another story LOL

At Yale lake i was told by people the water temp was 54, it was 90 outside and except for Fall Creek the warmest water by fare i been in so fare this year.

So im expecting i can tolerate water down to 50 right now before i need a wet suit.

Both times i was at the Willamette it was cold, dam cold, but i still was on till the sun started going down.

Most of the time im warm in the water till i take my bindings off then my feet get cold and its over im cold lol.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I have the Faria as well. It shows water and air temps, I don't think I could live without it after having it.

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    I so badly want to be able to read the water temps, i dont care how cold the water is i just want to know so i know what im in. As long as its 65 and sunny i will get in the water. How long i stay is another story LOL

At Yale lake i was told by people the water temp was 54, it was 90 outside and except for Fall Creek the warmest water by fare i been in so fare this year.

So im expecting i can tolerate water down to 50 right now before i need a wet suit.

Both times i was at the Willamette it was cold, dam cold, but i still was on till the sun started going down.

Most of the time im warm in the water till i take my bindings off then my feet get cold and its over im cold lol.

Water in the 50s is pretty cold, I don't know if I'd ride in that without a wetsuit.
    2013 Outback V

Cool

Sorry yellowa thats the sister i don't like.LOL Being a born and raised Calgarian its in my blood not to like anything about Edmonton. anyways welcome just the same.

Cool

Low 50's is doable in a wetsuit although a drysuit is preferable. Last time out we were skiing in 52 degree water. Just get in ,do your thing and get out and warm up,hands and feet feel it most so after numbness sets in its time to get out.

Yea this is why i would like to have a Temp gauge. Im told the water is mid 50s but ive been in some cold water, dam cold water and couldn't stay in to long, but then i have been in some water thats 60 and its really warm feeling. Course it all helps with the sun is shinning bright, no sun and for some reason that water feels a lot colder then it is.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]