Thread: Snow today.

Hybrid View

Unhappy Snow today.

I had full intentions of going skiing today except for one small problem. Its F#$%g snowing again.
    Even up here in the GREAT WHITE NORTH this is rediculous.I/ we are getting a little tired of this.
    All week its been in mid 20 degrees celcious and today high of 4. Sorry no temp conversion today ,too bummed out.
    I / we would have been skiing in wet/drysuits just the same as a couple weeks ago water was only 52 degrees but we were skiing just the same.
    I am sitting here bored to death and wishing you all a NICE boating day.

Conversion 20c is 68F and 4c is 39f

That sucks man. I know your pain, except the snow, the weather has been crazy all week, it started out warm and sunny and has gotten worse as the weekend comes. Today its chilly and cloudy. They are calling for mid 70s and sun tomorrow. We will see.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    I had full intentions of going skiing today except for one small problem. Its F#$%g snowing again.
    Even up here in the GREAT WHITE NORTH this is rediculous.I/ we are getting a little tired of this.
    All week its been in mid 20 degrees celcious and today high of 4. Sorry no temp conversion today ,too bummed out.
    I / we would have been skiing in wet/drysuits just the same as a couple weeks ago water was only 52 degrees but we were skiing just the same.
    I am sitting here bored to death and wishing you all a NICE boating day.

Maybe a trip to BC is in order? It's been sunny and 80 degrees for the past two weeks here on the island. The interior must be in the high 80's or low 90's. Sounds like you need a vacation......

The forecast looks excellent for the weekend Mikey. As long as the wind stays down looks like we are finally going to get a summer weekend.

We are off to St. Marys for Saturday and maybe Little Bow if the weather holds for sunday.

Smile

Well i'm going out saturday to a little known place near Littlebow. Twin Valley resevoir. Nothing to see or do but fish or ski and i don't fish.

It is good to hear that you are going to be able to make it out. Have a great time this weekend and stay warm.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Cool

Man what a day. Water temp 65 with wetsuit not bad. Got to lake a 10am till 3pm. Kid ya not 5mins with a slight ripple on the water otherwise GLASS all day long. We skiied ,Wakeboarded and tryed Surfing for the very first time.What a day ,had to leave , although was looking like Thunderstorm coming in so we got the most of it. I'm absolutely pooped out.Wish this happened Way more often.