Default 03 mobius ls ballast problem

my rear ballast eill not empty when filled and the pump turns on to unfill but nothing happens!
    help!!!

Pull the pump out and check the lower section for clogs. If its clean you can try bench testing it. Take a 12v battery and hook the pump to it and put the pump in a bucket of water.

If no glory that way, replace the pump. Its sucks because it doesn't suck.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by wakeskate9 View Post
    my rear ballast eill not empty when filled and the pump turns on to unfill but nothing happens!
    help!!!
    I had this problem on my 03 Mobius. I actually changed my hose setup, I ran the filler hose to the top of the ballast and the empty hose out one of the overflow holes. This has worked a lot better for me.

Quote Originally Posted by HaulnSS View Post
    I had this problem on my 03 Mobius. I actually changed my hose setup, I ran the filler hose to the top of the ballast and the empty hose out one of the overflow holes. This has worked a lot better for me.
    Please explain what you mean out of one of the overflow holes. I am having problems draining my left rear.

Quote Originally Posted by HaulnSS View Post
    Your drain pump should ideally be connected to the bottom port on the tank/bag in order for optimum draining.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddXLV View Post
    Please explain what you mean out of one of the overflow holes. I am having problems draining my left rear.
    Todd, can you take a pic of your rear bag setup that shows where the pump is? I think we can fix your problem pretty easily, I just want to make sure it's what I expect.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonwm View Post
    Your drain pump should ideally be connected to the bottom port on the tank/bag in order for optimum draining.

Todd, can you take a pic of your rear bag setup that shows where the pump is? I think we can fix your problem pretty easily, I just want to make sure it's what I expect.
    Jason, I will do that right now. Give me about 20 mins. Thanks bro.

Jason, here is a picture of my left rear ballast sack fill and drain points. I just emptied the remaining water out of it by lifting up on the sack and putting my knees into it. I am sick of doing that.

I also included a few pictures of my 2006 XLV and my truck, the critical setup.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ToddXLV; 06-08-2009 at 05:23 PM.

Nice setup! Any chance you can take a pic of the hose and pump on the other side of the engine divider?

Quote Originally Posted by jasonwm View Post
    Nice setup! Any chance you can take a pic of the hose and pump on the other side of the engine divider?
    Hehehe, yeah that would help ya a little more. Sorry Jason, I will do that in the morning before we take off to the lake. We're going to mainly surf tomorrow so we need the left ballast full most of the day. I really need 2-3 heavy dudes on that back corner to give us a good wave. I'm going to have 2 dudes (me and my friend, we both weigh 225+) and 2 girls. Josie is a kick ass wakesurfer so she is going to benefit from us sitting on the corner. I'm really getting into wakesurfing, it's a lot more chill. I slightly sprained my ankle last Thursday landing a jump on the nose of the board. Even after I sprained my ankle I wakesurfed 2 different sets. I find it relaxing.