Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Perfect Pass Stargazer

Has anyone installed the PP Stargazer on a 2007+ model? I have an '07 OBV, and I'm planning to purchase the Stargazer soon. I'm interested in how difficult it is to install and how you like it. I have the Moomba Cruise, and I'm just over it.

Any ideas about where to buy it? So far, purchasing directly from PP seems to be the cheapest.

Thanks.

I have it and installed it myself. Took all of about 30 min from start to finish. One thing you need to look for is another connector tucked up in your mess of wires. i say this because I used the one that was hooked up to the Speedo and Moomba cruise, and nothing worked. When i was looking under the dash, I found another cluster of wires with the same connector on it. After pluging that in, everything works perfect m\now. i have not had any problems with it at all.
    Tazz
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Either buy from PP or try "skier to skier". Last year, they were $50 cheaper, not sure about this year.
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

I sent Skier to Skier an email for pricing. I'll let you know what they say.

Thanks.

onlyinboards.com was cheap and worked with me when there was an issue. I recommend them.

The install is no big deal.

I ended up ordering directly from PP on Fri AM. It showed up on Monday afternoon. They charged $1049 including shipping. I am going to install it Saturday. I'm looking forward to riding behind it this weekend.

The installation was simple. The system works very well. I am 100% satisfied.

Sled491 Guest

Did you have PP already?

No. I just had the Moomba Cruise. If I could have found the plug by the motor as quickly as I should have been able to, it would have taken less than 30 mins. I have a 2007, so it's DBW and pre-wired for Perfect Pass. It's literally two plugs under the dash. Taking the old speedometer out was probably the single most difficult thing to do, and that's just because it has five nuts on the back that are difficult to get to. I used a needle-nose pliers and my fingers to unscrew them.

It's worth every dime.

Sled491 Guest

I have an 07, but I ordered mine with PP so no issues. Just curious about the star gazer if I should upgrade.