Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gas Prices

We hit 2.50 yesterday for 87 with ethanol. I suspect it will be around 2.75 this summer.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Washington State residents can get refunded the road taxes from their fuel purchases. You have to be fond of collecting lots of receipts and do the paperwork and you don't get it all back as the State charges the sales tax in lieu of the road tax. I know people who do it and I know some that throw in a few other gas receipts.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Filing up the boat is the worst part, In Sweden I have to pay 6,40 USD/gallon

I have my mother-in-laws CC# memorized.
    Even if she knew she wouldn't mind... I don't think.
    Hey! How else am I supposed afford all my mods? Gas is expensive!!

Ok I'm kidding. But I always ask her to go cause she always pays for gas, brings extra beer, and she makes for good ballast.

PWI as usual...

Dang Newty i need some people like that on my boat crew or just the CC number. well i don't know if i would accept the person filling up the tank since that can get spendy fast.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

about 100$ for a full tank at premium octane

Generally for peeps tipping money into the boat jar, i will hit the gas station on the way out of town. If they offer to pay then i say, let me fill it up and on the way home if you want to pay you can refill it. That way they are realy only paying for that days events.

I never expect or ask for tips to the boat fund, if i invite you i expect to foot the bill but then i don't say no if your offering LOL.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Mike,

I am kind of the same way. Tips are not required but if you give good tips you will get invited out again. No tips then you might be not be comming out for some time.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Yup, when gas is expensive certain grateful people can get moved higher on the phone list. I filled truck and boat yesterday in GA where it's .13 cheaper and it was 2.45.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

2.47 here in boise.

I will invite anyone once, and if they don't offer up something, either gas money or food/beer, I don't invite again. fortunately, almost everyone that has come has offered. I don't always take them up on it, but the offering is what we are looking for. respect of your time/money/equipment..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten