Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wakeboard help

Well the boat already has the tower on it so I am good. I do not need to go flying in the air to high so the wake on this boat will do just fine. This is a starter boat to make sure the family will like all this before I get something new. I found a 2001 outback with 320 hours for 16000. It is a pretty nice boat to start on and I am picking it up this weekend. I have already bought some goodies for it. I have ordered new rubicon speakers for the inside along with some bullet 770's to go on the tower. Also have a new mirror bracket for the tower, new mirror, new seadek pad, liquid force 138 board, skylon "s" plate wake rack and am still looking at new stereo head units and amps. So I have a good start.

Sounds like you are ready to rock. Have fun. I'm sure you're family will love it.

We want pics Sidetracked LOL
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

as soon as I get finished I will post some pics. It will be a few weeks before it is all done. I will be at the beach next week so that will be a set back. But I will post some pics when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    I had a hard time getting in and out of my Ronix bindings too. AWS sells a can of Shark Bait, its a silicon spray you use on your bindings and now my feet slide right in and its easy to get the bindings off when your done.
    This is a great idea! I've had a can of silicon spray sitting on a shelf since I did my interior redo project (it helps you fit the new covers over the old cushions by letting the vinyl slide across the foam easier). Can't wait to treat my CWB bindings with it so I can GET THEM OFF after I eat the butter.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!