Default 2009 Outback V - Bimini storage

Any idea where you are suppose to store the bimini top on a 2009 Outback V? It is not explained in the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by bjames View Post
    Any idea where you are suppose to store the bimini top on a 2009 Outback V? It is not explained in the manual.

Do you have a wakeboard tower? Do you mean storing on the boat?

Where do you store the bimini top in the boat. Most boats I've seen have an area in the rear storage/engine compartment. In order to maximize overhead clearance, i would prefer not to store it on the tower as I find it gets in the way.

Sled491 Guest

You either remove it from the boat. Leave it in the boot in the raised position or have it open. Those are about your choices for out boats. Sorry, just how they were made.

Quote Originally Posted by bjames View Post
    Where do you store the bimini top in the boat. Most boats I've seen have an area in the rear storage/engine compartment. In order to maximize overhead clearance, i would prefer not to store it on the tower as I find it gets in the way.
    Storing it on the tower is the smartest place IMO. Nobody can ruin it up there unless you have some serious drunks hanging off the tower.