Default first ride in a moomba yesterday.. what a day

buddy bought a '94 moomba(not sure of the model) direct drive ski boat a few months ago. took it out yesterday for his second time and the first time anyone has skiied behind it.
    all I can say is what a nice ride. tons of power from the 351, quick to plane and rides nice. I don't waterski but the other 2 do and the wake was smooth at 36-38mph. I'm more into wakeboarding and surfing, and the wakeboard wake wasn't bad at 20 with no weight, but it really needs ballast and a pole. overall a real nice boat and I am sure that he will have many fun summers ahead in it. he's been skiing behind an outboard for the last 40 years and this has been his dream to buy a "real" ski boat. unfortunately a house fire made this a reality..

only one casualty on the day. water was glass. his brother is almost legally blind with his glasses off. his bro was skiing and he took the boat about 25ft port of a flock of 8 adult and 12 baby geese to avoid another surfing boat. his bro cut across the wake at the same time and landed in the middle of the flock. let go of the rope to keep from hitting some. as he sat in the water the adults tried to peck him. he had to take the ski off and hold it up to keep them away. one of the babies took the brunt of the stop and swam in circles for a few minutes, then took off(babies were the size of ducks). was entertaining.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I know its not funny but that image is dam funny.

Glad he got to finally make a dream come true. Thats how i feel every time i see my boat. Its a dream come true.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Don't mess with Mama's gooslings, they can be darn right mean....
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Sled491 Guest

You couldn't write that script