Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hey, I know that's not your boat -- rope's too high. Is that even your kid?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Saw you had a Supra weekend on the other thread. Kid's lookin' strong. We'll be seeing him on TV before too long.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

sweet !!!!!

Wolfman, Sled,
    Awesome pictures!!!!!!
    Any word on the Sinclair Jam?

Poor Zachary has been banned from the water. His ear is healing too fast and is causing some bad problems. And the 2 doctors that are partners are giving us different directions. His doctor did not do the surgery his senior partner did. And his doctor was not in the office for the post surgery visit when the surgeon said he could swim. Then he gets a problem and his doctor (not the surgeon but his partner) wanted to know why the heck he is in the water!!!! Poor boat is not moving a whole lot this summer!
    But I am ready to tow it to Georgia!!!!! Heck I might even get in the water this weekend!!!

Sorry to hear about the complications. Hope he gets better soon.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by zegm View Post
    Any word on the Sinclair Jam?

Poor Zachary has been banned from the water.

Heck I might even get in the water this weekend!!!

Mike,

Sinclair is July 9th-13th.

That is the pitts for Young Zach, I can remember a doctor banning me from the water when i was young and boy did i not like that dude! Hope he heals soon, if not there is allways duct tape and cotton balls

You still have not been in the water???? Heck summer is here and its HOT out-my pool was 86 when I got home last night.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Sled, kid looks like he will be good on the boards this summer-good job!
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Sorry to hear about little Z. Hope he's well soon. It's almost warm enough for Mike to get wet.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Thanks All for the Get Well Wishes for Zachary!!! He is feeling better today and next week we go back to the Doctor. We will see what the heck is going on then. I will get with Mrs.Z on a trip to Sinclair, sounds like a good time to go! Her parents headed up there this week for the summer so they should have the cabin all stocked with food, we will just have to bring beer and wine, oh and of course the LS.

FINALLY!!! Guys!!!! I have gotten wet this summer, I have been in the pool (heated pool) since early May! Just haven't been in the Lake yet! Part of the problem is the terrible month of May we had with storms (ok maybe it wasn't too bad my grass is green this year!!).
    I guess just I love to drive!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sled491 View Post
    Z, wet is wet. Keep usw posted on little Z. We'll be back your way in a few weeks for the TKD nationals. Seems we should just be able to zip accross the ole state in a fairly short time. We'll be in Fort Lauderdale.

Weather sucks so bad here I'm just gonna dive this week I think. Although the lake was buzin tonight with count em 2 ski boats out
    We got out to our lake place for a bit last weekend. Got there at 1:00 on Saturday and it was cloudy, drizzling and 55 degrees. I did the yard chores that had been neglected for a while and my 12 yr old daughter and her friend begged me to give them a tow. We hit the water at 4:30 on a Saturday afternoon and they were the only ones out there. Shorty wetsuits and a couple ropes and they had a ball skiing double for a half hour. It was great to see them having fun. Did the same thing at 1:00 on Sunday afternoon and the only other boats (other than fishermen) were two other skiers. I'll drive all day for anyone like that. I hope to get in the water this weekend. My son took the DNR Boaters Safety class and is (in theory) rated to drive. Might have to test him out.