Default Vinyl ordering questions?

I am wanting to order some vinyl so I can have some pieces redone but am having trouble figuring out what colors I need to get. I am wanting to get some of each color just so I will have it as well as fix what is wrong with it now. Here are a couple pics that I have and I think what I am needing can be found on this page http://www.greatlakesskipper.com/pro...fm?CatID=SS477

the boat 04' LSV

I have requested some samples but was wanting to see if anyone had any first hand at ordering the stuff.

Good looking boat.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

thanks man

have you called skiers choice and see I thought they kept stuff back to 2002 the only problem is though if they do have it you will have to go through a dealer to order it

i have that place sending me 4 samples of the fuzzy backed stuff, which I believe is the correct stuff, so we'll see what that yields me

Take a cushion into a upholstery shop and they can match it. I redid a 1979 Glastron Carlson back to the original look. You can upgrade to the better fabric which is what I did in my Mobius.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Good advice above. If you are only doing a partial replacement you may want the exact match from GLS. If they are sending you the samples it should be easy to do. They were quick to ship and fantastic to deal with when I did mine. Highly recommend them. Also, I stripped all of my covers and pulled all the staples myself. The upholsterer just used the old covers as patterns and made me the new ones using the vinyl I supplied. I then reinstalled them myself. If you do this, start with the easy ones and get someone to help with the tough corners. You may need silicon spray and a hair dryer. Finally, use only stainless steel staples!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

thanks for the tips kane!

Any time! If anyone is looking to do a cheap vinyl redo I have a whole box of light grey that is close to the Moomba color (or may even be a Moomba or Supra color from another year) but the texture is different. It was shipped to me by mistake last year and it's just sitting in a box in the attic. I think it's about 8 yards or something.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!