Default fuel injection re tbi

Can anyone who has the indmar 350 tbi tell me how many injectors are on the top of their carb ? and siize if they know ie pph
    thanks
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

Brian Raymond Guest

Default Replying to Topic 'fuel injection re tbi'

There are two 60 p.s.i. injectors that are regulated at 40 p.s.i. The injectors regulate fuel based on the load put on the motor. The g.p.h. depends on the asking mode of the motor. The more load will equal more fuel consumption. As far as g.p.h., again, it depends how the boat is used. Hope this helps. Brian Raymond.

Default Replying to Topic 'fuel injection re tbi'

Thanks Brian, I however contacted indmar since i wrote that post to ask them. i was talking to james stewart and he emailed me they use 100 lb injectors. This seems
    more appropriate when calculating injector size using h.p., duty cycle ,and b.s.f.c..
    Any thoughts on this Brian.
    Thanks, your info you supply to us on this bulletin board is outstanding.

Doug setterington
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

Any idea where to find these injectors? 02 moomba tbi assault engine. 1 injector is failing. Thanks

I just got finished replacing my fuel pumps, and I have one bad injector as well. Looks like they are no longer available from Indmar. I think Sierra has one, I think the correct part number is 18-7685; they are not cheap ($250-$300 each). Based on my research, I think the automotive replacement is an ACDelco 217-2282 or a SMP TJ17, which are less expensive. I just ordered two of the TJ17 ones from Summit Racing ($70 each). The manual says that the o-rings MUST be replaced and the gaskets SHOULD be replaced. They are all appear to be in the Sierra 18-7690 Injector Seal Kit, which I got from Amazon for like $10.

They can be cleaned with an ultrasonic unit as well. I have heard of some folks soaking the bottom part in Seafoam too. Manual says not to soak the entire injector in solvent.