Just want to jump in here and let you all know that you have a new '09 Outback owner here (I have been reading these boards for 3+ years now). I came from having a Stingray 200LX, but I have always dreamed of owning a Moomba and my dream has become a reality! Took the boat out on Saturday for over two hours of break in time. Funny story...kind of...but when we got the boat on the ramp to launch it my daughter (4 years old) started saying she did not feel well and I told her she would be okay and that the fresh air would help her out. Well, as soon as she got in the boat and sat in shotgun postition, she hurled everywhere. I was not too pleased, but had to be the compassionate dad and thus she, mom, and my other daughter went home while I took the boat out. I was able to clean it up using an old towel we brought along and lake water. But, it still reaked for a while. The nice, plush carpet's only downfall is that it traps pieces of vomit in really well.

But, the boat was a joy to drive compared to the Stingray. Also, on the ramp as I was launching the boat, a Ski Nautique was being launched just in front of me and there was a ton of debris in the water around the ramp. Well, as I was getting out of the Yukon to get in the boat they were pulling back in and they had just bent their prop on some of the debris in the water. It made me very reluctant to put it in. Some fishing boat came by within a foot of my boat perpindicular and at first I was questioning what he was doing and then I realized he was trying to push some of the debris aside (or so I hope).

My boat has tower, racks, Gravity I, and other standard features. It was in inventory at the local dealer. I did look at the V's, but I actually wanted a direct drive over a V. I did fill up the ballast on its maiden voyage and was actually quite impressed by the wake size (I was not expecting much). I think it should be sufficient for me since I do not plan on becoming an expert wakeboarder. And I want to get back into rec. slalom skiing.

But, just wanted to say hey. I will fill you in on my bonehead move of the day. On Friday when I brought the boat home I was checking everything out and tried to turn on the radio and it would not work. I checked all the wiring and it still would not turn on. So I went to bed that night telling my wife that I need to talk to the dealer the next day. Well, the next morning I was looking through the manual and realized that there was a little switch over by the bilge, ballast, lights, etc. switches with "stereo" on it. Boy did I feel like a MORON! Needless to say, there is not one of those on the Stingray. I am glad I did not call the dealer.

Pics will be on the way.