Default Goin' ALL WetSounds on my LSV, has anyone else?

After my first outing w/ the wetsounds tower speakers, I decided the in-boat speakers needed to be upgraded to wetsounds to keep up, (i turn it up loud and like it CLEAR) So I ordered their 10in xs-10FA sub and 6 of the xs-650 in-boat speakers. Has anyone tried these on an 06-09 LSV? They got great reviews on another site vs the kicker 6.5's and 10in sub in a supra, I'm just wondering if they'll be a direct fit or if i'm going to be trimming the mounting holes in a few days. Any thoughts/advice would be greatly appreciated...

The grills are SOLID, very strong - here's a couple pics of the sub and speakers...

Lance Saville

2009 Mobius LSV

You wont go wrong with those in boats speakers they absolultey rock and are so clear. Make sure you run a lot of juice to them they can take it. Best inboats I have ever heard

Quote Originally Posted by jasonba1 View Post
    You wont go wrong with those in boats speakers they absolultey rock and are so clear. Make sure you run a lot of juice to them they can take it. Best inboats I have ever heard
    That's a good point, I'll still be using the stock kicker amp on the 650's and I think it'll feed em about 50-75 watts each if I'm not mistaken. I may end up doing a syn4 down the road if the kicker can't get enough power to em.
    Lance Saville

2009 Mobius LSV

You probably won't have issues with the rear four mounting in but the bows may have issues. With my MoMo's i had to trim the plastic backing that was behind the carpet but in front of the 'glass base as they didn't line up, took all of five minutes each with a drywall handsaw.

Carefull tightening those grill down, they are not as strong as they look. Late last year Wetsounds offered a bunch of those as "B" stock as they had cracks around the holes in the grills.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Lance,
    My wife and I are in Hot Springs for our anniversary for the weekend and were having dinner at Fisherman's Warf last night when I saw you cruise by about 7. The boat looks great on the water but couldn't hear the Wet Sounds (LOL).
    07 Mobius LS--Razorback Red

just a word of caution about the wetsounds amps - my dealer says they suck - he told me he wouldn't sell me a pair if i begged him to. they highly recommend the kicker amps.

all of the wetsounds amps I have been around have been great I just ordered a syn 4 after listening to all of my buddies

Quote Originally Posted by tprkolbas View Post
    just a word of caution about the wetsounds amps - my dealer says they suck - he told me he wouldn't sell me a pair if i begged him to. they highly recommend the kicker amps.
    I've ALWAYS (since my first zr240 back in 9 used Kicker amps. But no way on what your dealer said about the syn amps, I've been using them for a month now and they BLOW KICKER OUT OF THE WATER. HANDS DOWN, watt for watt. I've never been so impressed with an amp, and the thing even looks sweet to boot. Thx for the input tho, just can't agree with what you were told after hearing mine and others.
    Lance Saville

2009 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by SEARK View Post
    Lance,
    My wife and I are in Hot Springs for our anniversary for the weekend and were having dinner at Fisherman's Warf last night when I saw you cruise by about 7. The boat looks great on the water but couldn't hear the Wet Sounds (LOL).
    Thx man. Yep I turn it way down when I go by the restaurants, do unto others and whatnot. Can prob hear me down that channel tho, now that I think about it, woops

Was a rough water weekend but not a cloud in sight tho, we had a blast. Come on back to HS sometime and put in, couple great spots to surf and wakeboard on the lake you'd have to check out.
    Lance Saville

2009 Mobius LSV