Default Thinkin' of Starting a Riders Club - Salem/Portland Oregon

Hey guys, I am fishing to see if there is interest in starting an Old Man's riders club. Something like meet once a week after work and ride for a few hours. Similar to a mens golf league. I was thinking Wednesday nights around 6:00pm at someplace like 10th street or Wilsonville and ride until its not legal anymore. Each week we could change boats and get a tow from a different guy in the group. We could make it just the guys or include the family's as well. if we get a big enough group we could take out a couple of boats. If every week is to often we could do it every other week or once a month. Once a month would be cool if we did it every month.

What do you think? Is this already goining on through PDXWWAKE or Wakeworld.

Id be down for that. It also allows you to meet more people and such. I cant do Wednesdays. Wed Thurs and Frid i always work =(
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I don't know if I qualify as an old guy (yet), but we'd definitely be interested.

Well i am a young wipper snapper so i guess i am out. Also that is kind of a long drive for me. It sounds like a good idea. If i lived in Portland i would be down to join.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Hey guys I am going out of town for the weekend so I will get back to you on Monday.

It looks like Tuesday nights might be better then Wednesday.

Jester, I live in Salem and so we might be able to find someplace that we could all get to and not be too far. Something like Foster Lake or someother place like that. Once we get 5 or six guys interested we can narrow it down.

As far as to not being and old guy it really is open to any age.

We could always do this.

Change it, some weeks have it up in Portland and other weeks down by Salem. On the weeks in Portland the Salem guys can car pool up and we use a boat in Portland.

On weeks in Salem area we can car pool down there and use a Salem owned boat?

That way we cover more area for more people.

I don't think im old yet? 35 and getting younger LOL.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]