Thread: 09 Outback V

Default 09 Outback V

I want to thank everyone one the board for helping us in our decision on which boat to buy. I know I never asked any questions or anything, but just being on the board earlier this year really helped make the decision that a moomba was the right choice for us. I especially want to thank Ed and Martha for showing us that an 09 Outback V was the model we needed.

Now on to our boat: 09 OBV, assualt 325, gravity III, perfect pass, apperance package, sirius radio, Heater (amazing), water strainer, Boat buddy, swing away, LED trailer lights, and spare tire.

We didn't order this boat. It was on our dealer's lot, but it is the exact boat we would have ordered. We were even the first people to unrap it at the dealer. It could't have worked out any better for us.

These were all taken back in march while we were still breaking the boat in.

And if anyone was wondering: The lake is Lake Wedowee in east Alabama. I'm the one in the black jacket. It is my parents boat but I'm obsessed with boats so they let me pick out which boat they needed. I'm an engineering student at Alabama but I head to the lake every weekend I can.

Thanks again for all of your help!

The boat looks great! Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by germa001 View Post
    ...they let me pick out which boat they needed.
    We all should have parents like that! I tried that when I was younger and thought I had more influence and they bought a 25' pontoon with a 40hp instead. Had to wait until I could scrape it up myself to get my Moomba. Congratulations.

Gratz on the new boat for you and your parents.

Good looking colors.

Now you get to live the

B ust
    O ut
    A nother
    T housand

experience.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

We switch from slaloming to wake boarding all day long effortlessly. I would love to learn to surf but don't have a board or the money for one since I got a new ski for Christmas and a new wake board for my birthday. We already have over 30 hours on the boat and plan to add a lot more this weekend. We also got a lift for it so we can keep the boat at the dock all summer long an only take it out once or twice a year which means we wont get to use all the nice features that the trailer came with much.

As for the pictures, they show up for me and they should be in my album. If I'm missing something please tell me. I put 4 pics in the post and i think there should be 7 in my album. I'll try to make some more this weekend but I get so excited and busy when I'm with the boat that I forget to stop and take pictures.

I can't see any photos either. Went to the album though. Very nice looking boat. I used to have those colors long ago on a runabout. Still love em. Wife likes blue better though. Who am I to argue with a woman that will participate in the boat program though? Enjoy!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Just realized where the colors came from. Student at ALABAMA, you say? And they let you pick? Not surprised. Looks great though.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

You got it kaneboats. But it's not just me that loves the crimson. My dad's bass boat is also crimson with the shiny flaks in it with a black hull and my waverunner is a nice crimson and white. I'll try to get a picture of our dock with all three craft at it for yall.

It's good to know you can surf both sides of the boat also because I ride goofy while all my friends and family ride normal.

Just realized I'm taking my nephew out next week with my two brothers. One of them is a goofy foot. Do I just let him ride on the NORMAL side or should I set up different for his turn every time? Come to think of it, I think he might slalom normally but surfs and wakeboards goofy -- he's kind of goofy that way.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

You tried that on me and it was backward, if you remember. I have two bad knees so I'm a cripple on both legs. He's pretty adaptable so I think he'll be fine on the NORMAL side. I'm still on the old waterbed pump system so I really don't want to be moving bags around (although I did get two new Rule 2000 pumps for Christmas).
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!