Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

ED.. You are falling apart!

We have a cabin rented at Eagle Lake, MS... So as much time on the water as the weather allows! Miss River is flooded and the main road in to Eagle lake is currently under water... so have to take the long way in and go down a levee towing!! fun.

despite weather forecast, I WILL GET PLENTY o TIME on the water..

Everyone be safe and have fun!
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

I hope to get out Sat. and Sun (weather providing). Right now they're calling for a good chance of rain on the weekend. Saturday should be best day to go out.
    07 Mobius LS--Razorback Red

Going to Lake Conroe like we do every year and stay with family (lots and lots of family) at my aunt and uncles house on the water. The party is ON!

Oh, not much... just picking up my new 08 LSV from the dealer on Saturday! CANT WAIT!

Brian gratz on the new LSV. Saturday will wear ya out with all the delivery and stuff. Enjoy it man

Saturday i work all night so i wont be off till Sunday morning. Gotta love 13hr shifts. BUt ill get a couple hours sleep Sunday morning

Sunday plan to hit the Willamette with all the PDX folks hoping to meet some new peeps there.

Monday we are planning on going to a new Lake for us. Foster Lake. Only a little over an hour drive.

Tuesday Fierah goes in for her 20hr service and if im lucky my Z5 rack will show up and be installed and when i get her back next Friday i can install all that new stereo gear i got.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

My girls finished up the school year yesterday! We got to the lake around 1:30 pm this afternoon and made it out on the water by 3:00 pm. We're here at least through Monday & looking forward to trying out the girls new wakeboard.

school ended yesterday? up north we go until late June. We are planning on being at the lake house the whole weekend and the weather and wind looks good for some moomba time. water temp still really cold though.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    school ended yesterday? up north we go until late June.
    Yep - out yesterday.

I grew up in Ohio and we were out June 9 (my Mom's BDay). Girls are back in school mid-Aug which is so very intelligent and cost effective to have the air conditioning cranked in those big buildings during one of the hottest months here. North or South, May or June, I think everyone is in school 180 days.

That's about right. We are done in another week. The 3 younger ones don't do anything but the oldest one has finals. So she has to study all weekend. Maybe I'll get her boardin' on Sun. for a bit though.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I was at foster last weekend and the water was low. Green Peter is about ten miles north of Foster and worth the extra drive. Its a lot bigger and lots of water. We fequent green peter often and always have a great time. Ive been to several lakes in Oregon and I think Green Peter is also the warmest.