Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default XTP tower board racks

used one season... maybe put 4-5 boards on them, they are basically brand new minus a 100.00... . Bought these as a second set, but deciced to go a different route.

Asking 225.00. They list brand new on Monster Tower for 325.00. Can send you a pic but at work while listing these.

email [email protected] if interested.

Last edited by gcombe74; 05-20-2009 at 05:38 PM.

Just to clear it Up. These are sold as a pair, one set for each side of the boat. So you are selling the set correct? So someone buying these could hold 4 different boards.

if someone wants one side, i might be interested in the other. (i would prefer the right side)

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpie647 View Post
    Just to clear it Up. These are sold as a pair, one set for each side of the boat. So you are selling the set correct? So someone buying these could hold 4 different boards.

yes I have two sets... one for each side of the boat.. so yes who ever buys them will get 2 pair, thus they can hold 4 boards.

Quote Originally Posted by yearround View Post
    if someone wants one side, i might be interested in the other. (i would prefer the right side)

I am game if you have somone that wants the other side.. but I would prefer to sell them all as a set. I just figure it will be easier to sell as a complete set.

i was thinking that maybe sharpie above was interested in only one set?

btw, i will will be driving by your place 6/6 would work great to pick up then. is there any water in williard this year? or where do you go?

Quote Originally Posted by yearround View Post
    i was thinking that maybe sharpie above was interested in only one set?

btw, i will will be driving by your place 6/6 would work great to pick up then. is there any water in williard this year? or where do you go?

They finally have willard fixed... its at max capacity... finally since I live 10 min away! Last year I would drive 45 miles one way to echo to just get away from the insane people at pineview. Hey if you want them they are yours, I even have the wifes blessing this time around.. lol

Do I hear 200.00?? LOL.... heck, make me a reasonable offer...
    Last edited by Ed G; 06-06-2009 at 06:39 AM.

Default racks

I'll take them. P.M. me

XLV3BGR.

Let me know if you only wanted one. I am interested but only need one of the two. I'll be out in SLC in July and could arrange for payment/pickup. If you want both, no big. Just let me know.