Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Mmandley, that is your Coast Guard certified flame arrestor ... whoopee!

I'm assuming you have the 325 Assault engine, the arrestor can be replaced like i said above with a K&N CG Certified filtered unit but it won't be the cool cone shaped assembly the 340 CAT has. The guy at Indmar really wasn't exactlty sure other than to say "it's flat" so i'm assuming he meant shaped like the arrestor but who knows for sure, he did ask if the cone would work and was told no.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Ok cool Razz

So is it an air filter also then? It just looks strange to me lol. I am tempted to take it off and replace it with a real style air filter but i don't want to be violating anything.

At the local lake here Henry Hagg < i like to hit it on the short for time days > the patrol always comes and talks to me, i think because im the only wake board boat that shows up out there.

Its a small lake maybe 900 acres but only 30 minutes from my house and makes a nice day on the water in a pinch.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Thanks razzman. You answered my question exactly. I wonder if indmar will sell the plenum and other parts to do the upgrade.

They claimed there's not enough clearance for that setup but i have my doubts. They only unknown is the intake manifod and EFI components, they could be totally different not allowing it to work.
    2007 Mobius LSV