Default Need replacement gauges

Hi I have a 2004 Moomba Mobius LSV

And I need replacement gauges for
    Volt Meter
    Both Speedometers
    Engine Temp

All of them seems to have in accurate readings or jumpy

What are their part numbers? And where should I get them?

Etang i'm sure only a dealer would have the part numbers unless by a miracle someone has them lying around which is seriously doubt. If you want oem stuff you'll probably have to go to your dealer or you could buy these if they'll work.
    2007 Mobius LSV

I have dealt with them before. They are a first class outfit. You can call them on the phone and they are very helpful. I had a situation where they shipped the wrong material for my interior. The sample they sent had been an exact match so it didn't make sense. While on a portable phone one of the employees went out to the warehouse and examined the roll. We determined the roll itself had been mismarked. They shipped the right stuff and didn't even want the wrong stuff back. I still have it if anyone wants several yards of mismatched light grey vinyl.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Before you go to the effort and expense of changing out all those gauges, you may want to check the connections for a short somewhere. Might save you time and money. I've had a periodic issue with my tach and temp guage doing the same thing. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzman View Post
    Etang i'm sure only a dealer would have the part numbers unless by a miracle someone has them lying around which is seriously doubt. If you want oem stuff you'll probably have to go to your dealer or you could buy these if they'll work.
    Good find!

I dun think its the dash for my 2004 Moomba Mobius LSV thou...

If it is anything like my 99 Mobius, the culprit may be the gauge controller. For mine it was an MDC 1600 . Look at the back of the gauges and follow the wires to see if they all lead to a black box on the bulkehead by your feet or ? If so then there is probably also a separate wiring harness coming out of that box with wires going to all of the different sensors/sending-units.

If there is a controller, you might be able to get troubleshooting instructions from the manufacturer. I was able to get them from Medallion. If it is the controller - you can buy directly from the mfg and save hundreds over having the dealer do it.

Good luck.
    Dave
    If you believe something to be true, it will be - in it's consequences.

2009 MasterCraft ProStar 197 - DD - 5.7L - 325HP - Zero Off

Call Jim Jackson at viper customs at 865-388-4096 he should have what your looking for and will be cheaper tell him you saw it on this site to get the best deal. Hope this helps