Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Post pics when you get hooked up.

JV, you got my new truck. It matches the boat. I'm a couple years away from a trade up of boat and truck. I'll have to keep both in mind when I trade up either one.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

With these Ford guys I can see what they are trying to tow the boat with, but my question is what they use to tow the truck????
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Sled, thank stinks, seems to be lots of bargins for gas guzzlers like us moomba owners have LOL

Prius and carolla are going for premiums.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Default 09 Avalanche

Well, after years of troublefree service, I traded in my 02 Avalanche for an 09 Avalanche. There are some things I miss about the 02 and a lot of things that are better on the 09. I really like the built in backup camera in the rear view mirror on the new truck. Hopefully, this truck will give me 8-10 years of trouble free life too.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

'07 Dodge Mega Cab 5.9L Cummins on 22x9.5 XD Hoss wheels and Nitto Terra Grapplers.

Sled What the heck. I thought you wanted to get a Dodge MegaCab. You got a nice truck there. I still respect you even though you own a Ford. Just Kidiing. Nice looking truck.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

'00 ford f150 heavy halfton. really an f250 underpinnings/tranny/rear and f150 body and engine. pita when you go to buy parts as half are f150, half are f250. 7lug hubs so aftermarket sucks
    overall, a great truck. 130k on the clock and runs great. only drive in the winter and towing in the summer. I live for commuting on 2 wheels and we have some awesome twisties 5miles out of town my other hobby when not boating(or golfing)

'06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Sled491 Guest

Tazz, problem with the Mega cab is the short box. Less than 6 ft. I need the 8ft box, although the wife finds this truck just a touch too long for her compared to our old Dodge. If you don't get the Mega Cab, the Dodge 4 door back seats are very small and upright.

Quote Originally Posted by Sled491 View Post
    Tazz, problem with the Mega cab is the short box. Less than 6 ft. I need the 8ft box, although the wife finds this truck just a touch too long for her compared to our old Dodge. If you don't get the Mega Cab, the Dodge 4 door back seats are very small and upright.
    Depending on what is being hauled, this can temporarily give long-bed utility from a short-bed truck:

http://www.lundinternational.com/lun...itch_hand.aspx

My main tow rig 01 Dodge 3500 6x6 6-speed with a little of work around 400-425HP on the ground.

My other tow rig 1996 Tahoe on 35 boggers.

I suck at riding but Im awsome at crashin.
    93 Boomerang nothing fancy.