Thread: Speedo pickup

Default Speedo pickup

I have a 98 Outback and my right side speedo pickup must have gotten broken off or something I guess. It is no longer there. Anyway, was wondering what some good websites for Moomba parts would be. Any suggestions?

Ebay or Discount Inboard Marine. Airguide has been out of business for many years so you're either looking for discontinued Airguide pitot tube on Ebay or a replacement from DIM that will require new mounting holes to be drilled.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Or buy a portable GPS navigation system. I've been told they are more accurate in the first place.

If you are looking to go back to original parts or even the new paddlewheel system contact Jim Jackson at viper customs his number is 865-388-4096. He use to work for skiers choice, sell supra and moomba and is actually in the old skier choice building now doing selling parts, restores and complete custom jobs. His prices and knowledgeable have been better than anyone I have found. He carries more older supra and moomba parts than I have ever seen. Hope this helps

zabooda was right. I was poking around SkiDim last night and found the part to which I believe you are referring.

http://www.skidim.com/prodinfo.asp?number=769B

Quote Originally Posted by OldeBoy View Post
    zabooda was right. I was poking around SkiDim last night and found the part to which I believe you are referring.

http://www.skidim.com/prodinfo.asp?number=769B

Perfect. Looks exactly like mine. Thanks!