Thread: wiring diagram?

Default wiring diagram?

Has any one chased out the wiring on the ballest switches? or gotten a copy of the diagram? 2007 mobius lsv

So far no return call from my dealer, I also called the warrenty # that is attached to the back of the switches... they sent me to another guy who is out of the office for a couple weeks?

There is alot of jumper wires on the back of them.... I am trying to figure out which is the hot side to the ballets fill pump?

Thanx in advance

Does the switch have 7 blades on the back? If so this is how it should be wired although the bottom 2 could be reversed. Each lable stands for a blade looking at the back of the switch.

............................Ground

Empty pump.......... Blank

12V+.....................12V+

Fill pump..............Fill Solenoid

-McMoomba

2008 Outback V

I have an 07 XLv and there is a fuse block under the dash with 3 amp fuses for the fill solenoid and 5 amp fuses for the empty pumps. The fill pump is powered thru the circuit braeker next to the switches. In addition the empty pumps are wired to the terminal under the ground.

McMoomba Thanx! thats exactly what I was trying to chase down! I am adding a 4th switch and auto fill for the bow sac and didnt want to try and chase out the wiring! Saved me hours!

No problem, It is what makes this forum great. I had to take the switch apart to figure it out. Make sure to put fuses in line.
    -McMoomba

2008 Outback V