Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 05 mobius lsv

Payson , Arizona/Arvada , Colorado/Montana

Default 05 mobius lsv

Well it has been a while since I have joined and finally here are some pics of my boat. Not in the water of course but better than none for now. Still waiting for my first outing of the season , hopefully Friday!! Jim.
    Last edited by jimmobius; 10-08-2010 at 12:22 PM.
    05 Mobius lsv , ballast system , stereo, etc..

Good looking boat i like the Red on White combo. Glad to see ya got it out and i hope you get some time on the water this weekend.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Thanks, I just washed the boat and not the trailer after sitting all winter. Now everything is pollinating and it is everywhere. It is too bad I have to keep it outside all the time. Jim .

Very fine looking craft! Hope you can get out soon. We patiently await the on-water photos. Enjoy!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Outside all the time? Really? Wow wouldn't have guessed that it looked super clean in your photos. You didn't airbrush them like the Playboy does? LOL

Anyhow i cant leave mine out it rains so much in Portland as it is i have to clean the truck in the rainy season or moss and stuff grows in the rear sliding window and on the rear bumper under the tailgate LOL.

Do you have or have you looked into the steal garage covers? The ones on poles with the aluminum top to protect it from debris?
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I thought about that and I have the room for one , but I have a pickup camper that I have to store also and it all fits beside my garage and backyard. I had a carport attached to my garage and took it down when I remodeled and added on to the house. I then decided to try motorhomes and couldn't put it back up again. I gave the carport to a friend in return for helping some with the remodel/addition. I will probably just order another cover for it since the oem one is now tearing and rotted. It doesn't rain hardly at all here except for the monsoon season and we get downpours for a while then it quits. It's the heavy snow load at times in the springtime that is the challenge for covering the boat. I usually use 2x4 frame front to back down the middle and then install the cover and another plastic cover on it. It works well and has had 12" + snow on it before I can sweep it off. I am tired of the snow and cold and look forward to moving to a warm climate someday. Jim .

We'll be waitin' for you.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Jim, don't do it, don't leave. i get lost when i can't look around and see a 14er and know where things are.

did you make it out on the water?

Yes , finally Friday . It wasn't the warmest but we went anyway . A good time nonetheless. I am getting tired of the cold, snow, traffic, bad rude drivers, noise, etc.. lived here 22 years and probably 4 more to go before early retirement . Can't wait. Jim .

Great looking 05! Glad you got out!
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold