Thread: Bimini

Default Bimini

Has anyone had to modify their bimini when they install cans on the tower? If so can I get some advice?

Don't know what kind of bimini you have, but here's my set up. And welcome to Moomba mania.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 1LOKMOOMBA; 05-14-2009 at 02:14 PM. Reason: forgot to welcome
    We like to MOOMBA MOOMBA!

I already had a speaker/light bar on the tower when I added the bimini (standard Moomba bimini from the dealer) and had to play with it some to fit how we liked it by just moving the pivot point back and forth on the tower to find the best location. In the end the back top part of the bimini rests/barely touches the back of the speakers so all and all it was no biggie. Guess I need to get some pics to post up.
    2005 Mobius LSV

Thanks, I guess it should be pretty easy. Im glad I found this, there are a lot of good ideas on here.

I had no problems when I added my cans on my XLV except some adjustment on the bimini. But on my friends LSV he has to remove the bimini every time he wants to open or close it. He has no room to adjust it at all.
    Life's great when im on the water in my 05 XLV!