Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: prices

Default prices

Are these good prices?
    Attached Images Attached Images

I would say yes with options, but not sure what options are included.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

It does all come down to options. You can add and remove so much from a boat now a days that the price can go up and down easly. Shoot when i was looking at boats one of the dealers did not include the trailer as part of the sale. That was an option you had to add to the boat.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Wow a dealer in OR not adding the trailer into the price? I can understand Cali and Florida and places on the water with a Marina but not here lol. I know my trailer is listed as an option but the entire time i worked my deal the trailer was always factored intot he price.

Those prices are pretty sweet if its the standard stuff like 325 indmar, rack, board racks, 6 speaker kenwood stereo, 1200 ballast g3 system, depth, moomba standard cruize control, heater, and such but one thing i noticed is there all single axle trailers and those are a cheaper trailer. I think my tandem is listed as a 1200 upgrade. I might be wrong id have to look at my dealer MSRP tag again to know for sure.

I did notice in the smaller print local residence people required so that means you have to show proof of FL residency.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by 98outback View Post
    Are these good prices?

98 - The black and red Outback in the bottom row middle looks just like mine. Only difference is my baby sits on a tandem axle trailer. I paid $37,226.35 for my 2007 Outback w/ tandem axle trailer. Bought it (actually ordered) at the boat show. The $37,226.35 figure was all in -- including taxes, title, and registration. Outback base price (w/ 325 EFI engine and single axle trailer) was $26,995. I ordered a bunch of options that pushed the base price up by about $6,000. In addition to the tandem trailer, options for which I paid included tower, ballast, cabin heater, full cover, spare tire w/ bracket, tower mirror and bracket, and boat buddy. Factory incentives for which I did not pay included guide pole covers, depth finder, 3-year warranty, color upgrade, sound system upgrade, and bimini top. The factory incentives had a value of about $3,250. Hard to tell if the price quoted in the sales piece is good because, as you can see, there are lots of options that can add value to the deal. We are very satisfied with our Outback. I'd order the same boat and option combinations all over again if given the chance. - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

I just finished up my purchase and what I found is that most advertised prices that low came with some kind of string attached like two grand in prep fees or the most common extra money for the options.I did find some smokin deals on 08's

Those prices look good. Brother in law just bought a boat from this place which is where I bought my boat last year.

Http://www.nisswamarine.com
    2008 Mobius LSV Blue and Black.

These seem like great prices. Would like to see what comes with the package(s). I am lookling at '09 Outback (1 hour of usage) right now in WI. The dealer is giving me the boat, trailer, rack, 4 ski vests, 20 hour tune up, free winter storage (till beginning of April), ski rope for $29,500. Dont have it down on paper, but pretty close. Hopefully more 'stuff' comes with it.
    All of this really makes me think if Im making the right choice of boat. Do I spend 7k more and get a 08 Malibu Lxi with 40 hours instead? Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    It does all come down to options. You can add and remove so much from a boat now a days that the price can go up and down easly. Shoot when i was looking at boats one of the dealers did not include the trailer as part of the sale. That was an option you had to add to the boat.
    I notice that some MB Sports dealers list prices without trailers or else I would be considering an F23 Tomcat.

the 08 OBV looks like the one I bought a few months ago- I'd say that's a good price depending on options. I paid a little more than that (about 1 k) for mine-it has has G3 ballast, 6 speaker option, bimini, transom remote,325 engine, appearance package, single axel trailer, wake plate (maybe standard- I'm not sure) and of course a dealer that I trust to take good care of me and keep me on the water. I found one at that time for a little less but as you may have read elsewhere on this forum I thought that dealer was a jerk (he's out of the moomba business now)
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float